19.11.08

rehab.

AHA.


Guess what... today I make a big big achievement.
I studied for 5 hours. Gyahaha. Corporate Finance.

I noe I noe...it's only 5 hours. but hey... I never want to study until last minute is calling for exam.
hopefully tomorrow I can do it again.

Babe's Lewis Hamilton coffee can is missing from fridge. But BAH. I've been usual wif my things missing one after another. The thief must be awarded THief of The Year. gyahaha... Whoever the thief is, he must learn a bit of courtesy,isn't it?.

While I'm typing this, I'm seeing newest video of Rihanna feat Justin. Speaking of Rihanna, she held concert in Spore Indoor Stadium 13th Nov 08. My frens went for it. Maybe if Justin held one here, I'll go! But Rihanna....grrr... she's not a good performer. What happens to singers nowadays, they are good in CD, but live performance, they are like Mariah badly stung by bees. eg.Kate Perry, Britney, Nicole Scherzinger, Madonna. My salute goes for singers like Nelly Furtado, Christina Aquilera, Dido, Michelle Branch, Seal, Leona, Leann Rimes, Justin, Maroon 5, Craig David etc.



Share of the day:
People are imperfect. If we hate our weaknesses, so how we can appreciate another people who got imperfections too. my suggestion: FACE the fact that u're imperfect. Accept yourself.


<3<3<3


No comments: